In order to protect the health of all patients and staff, we have enhanced our normal sanitary protocols to ensure a cleans and safe experience.
- We will see a limited number of patients per day
- patients are asked to wear masks while in the office
- Patients temperature will be taken when they enter the office
- All paperwork must be completed before coming to your appointment
- Guests will not be able to accompany any patients
- Please remain in your vehicle until 2-3 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time. If you arrive early, you may call to see if you are able to see you beforehand.
- Please stay at home if you have a cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, or a fever over 100 degrees, or have anyone sick at home
- Please call for an appointment. We look forward to seeing you!