Med Spa Offerings at Accent On You
Are you looking for a non-surgical solution for your dull or aging complexion? If so, we have a large selection of med spa treatments available at Accent On You in Arlington, TX to help you look and feel your best! Read on to learn more about these treatments and how they can benefit you.
Facials and Chemical Peels
When you look in the mirror, are you pleased with your complexion? If your answer is “no”, then it may be time to try out a facial or a chemical peel. At our office, the Accent On You Signature Facial is our most popular choice, with a variety of specialized cleansers, masques, vitamins, steam, and more to help address your skin needs. We also perform dermaplaning and extractions to remove any dead skin cells, unwanted peach fuzz, and clogged pores for a radiant complexion.
Individuals who are particularly unhappy with the appearance of sun damage, fine lines and wrinkles, hyperpigmentation, or a dull complexion can benefit from a chemical peel. We offer a selection of chemical peels to address your skin goals, including TCA Peels to treat sun damaged skin, and MicroPeels to address fine lines and wrinkles, dullness, acne breakouts, and more.
Injectable treatments are an effective solution to many signs of aging such as lines and wrinkles, loss of facial volume, and thinning lips. At Accent On You, we offer many different injectable treatment options to combat unwanted signs of aging. Our selection includes:
- Juvéderm®: This hyaluronic acid-based filler is injected under the skin to smooth out lines and wrinkles and folds in the midface. It can also be used to restore lost volume in the midface and augment the lips. Depending on the treatment area, results can last for one year.
- Restylane®: Restylane® is also a hyaluronic acid filler that is formulated to restore volume in the nasolabial area as well as add fullness to the lips. Results can last up to six months.
- Restylane® Silk: This formula was created specifically for sensitive areas such as the undereye troughs, acne scarring, and cheek depressions. It can also be used to augment the lips.
- Botox®: Botox® is a neuromodulator and works by temporary relaxing the treated muscles so that they cannot contract and cause lines to form. The most common areas treated with Botox® include the forehead, crow’s feet, and frown lines. Results can last from 3-6 months.
- Dysport®: Dysport® is also a neuromodulator and works similarly to Botox®. Results can last 3-6 months.
- Voluma®: Voluma® is a dermal filler in the Juvéderm® family that can effectively restore age-related volume loss in areas like the cheeks while also augmenting the lips. Results can last up to two years depending on the area treated.
- AquaGold® Fine Touch™: This treatment creates controlled wounds in the skin to kickstart the collagen response while also delivering injectable treatments into the deeper layers of the skin for more complete results.
Microneedling is a treatment performed to address lines and wrinkles, scars, sun damage, and other aging concerns. During treatment, a special tool equipped with many small needles will be used to create micro-wounds in the skin. This will stimulate collagen production to help soften signs of aging and create a radiant complexion.
Microdermabrasion works by promoting new cells to regenerate quickly, resulting in firmer, more toned, and youthful-looking skin. This procedure can address wrinkles, stretch marks, uneven skin tone, scarring, hyperpigmentation, and more. During treatment, a diamond-tip microdermabrasion wand will be used to exfoliate the top layer of dead skin. Specific skin care products will then be applied to protect your skin.
DiamondGlow treatments utilize microdermabrasion using a diamond-tip applicator to gently remove dead, dull skin cells. Following this step, SkinMedica serums are applied. The newly-exfoliated skin allows for deeper and more effective absorption of these serums and improved hydration and other key benefits.
At our office, we provide a number of dermatologist-approved skincare products to help you maintain a beautiful complexion at home. Our skincare products include Zo® Skin Health, SkinCeuticals®, and ISDIN. To learn more about these products, please contact our office today.
Reach Out Today
Are you ready to take the first step toward a more confident you? Schedule a consultation with Dr. Nakamura at Accent On You today! We will be happy to answer any questions regarding treatment that you may have so that you are confident in your treatment choice.
Posted in Chemical Peels, DiamondGlow, Facials, Injectables, Microdermabrasion, Microneedling, Skin Care